Friday, February 20, 2009

10 things on my mind

1. Im sleepy but why cant I close my eyes..

2. God... my laundry bag is about to explode. This weekend I must do my laundry.

3. Thinking of going for a movie after the training tomorrow.

4. Chocolate cake yummieeeee....

5. My cats are smelly now, it is mandatory to give them a bath this sunday.

6. Half of my mind is still thinking about my unfinished work at the office. Gosh! I need a break.

7. Last week, I had a thought of cutting my hair short. Hmm... tomorrow need to withdraw some money and have my hair cut.

8. Im watching Romeo must die. Jet Li my hero.. never fail me.

9. I need to take a shower again. It's so damn bloody warm now.

10.What happen to Zep, huh? So quite... Must be busy with his business. Call me ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment