Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grief and mourn

Yesterday dated 9th of March 2009, my cousin Edy passed away peacefully at Ampang Hospital around 4.30pm. I was informed by my cousin's wife Kak Ila around 5pm. I was having my late lunch with my colleague Kak Azah at NLA, Bangsar Outlet when I received her text message. Al-Fatihah....

Today, I went to office after the Funeral ended around 12pm. At work, there was a long queue of people awaiting to see me including my Director. I supposed to have meeting with him regarding the Sales Analysis report but due to my unavoidable personal occasion we had to delay the meeting. I was so happy coz when I arrived in the afternoon he was having guests. So, I guess lucky me... I was able to finish my report alone hehe...

Someone... somebody hit my car and I only realized it when I want to go home today around 8.30pm. Damn! That would cost me a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment