Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gift from Nani

During my last visit to Kelantan for my friend's wedding, my dear friend Nani who is currently working abroad came back for the wedding too. It has been a year since we last met. She will never forget to buy me a gift every time she comes back for holidays.

She knows how crazy I am collecting fridge magnet. Apparently, during her visit to Barcelona she bought me a beautiful magnet.



I simply love this cheeky magnet. my first look at the magnet, I did laugh out loud coz the magnet actually shows the main attraction of the place called Red Light District



Toro means taurus in Spain if I'm not mistaken.


Well Nani, I'm proudly say that your magnet is now displayed at my fridge along with my other collection of fridge magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment