Thursday, June 18, 2009

The sweetest thing

It is half past two in the morning. It has been a tiring day for me but it was all paid off with an unexpected treat from someone who bought me a barrel of KFC. Thx dear...

Thanked god it's Friday... I have quite a list to be done over the weekend and looking fwd to meet my friend Fiona if possible. My cousin's wedding (Syaffieq) will be in July and my major task for the wedding is to make sure I safely bring his brother Abe who is coming back all the way from Germany to Tambun, Ipoh. Otherwise, I'll be witnessing a 20 year-old boy crying and rolling over the ground right after he disembarked from the flight. Hoping he is not reading this not until I got my Hard Rock Shirt hehehe...

Speaking of the devil, last Tuesday I took K.Liz to NLA Taman Melati for dinner. Guess what, she told me that evil demon Syaffieq was making fun of me during my disappearance coz I was away to Kelantan. He texted me and told me how cruel I was for leaving to Kelantan though I knew he and his family were coming over to my house. Well the only reason he was annoyed for my disappearance was due to failure of plan A to drag me along with them to have late drinks at mamak stall to enjoy s*****. As the result, they came out with plan B by pursuing my other cousin to join them. If I were around they will keep on bugging me.. 'Kak Long jom lar gi s***** , jom lar gi'.

Syaffieq, Abe and Age are among my closest cousin. Their mother is the youngest sister to my late mom. During school holidays, my late mom would send me to theirs so that I can spent my holidays there. Cant believe that one of them is getting married soon enough.Looking fwd to go to the wedding in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment