Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dinner at Look Out Point dated 31 July 2009

I suggested to K.Ila to have dinner at a place called Look Out Point which is located on a hill somewhere near to Hulu Langat. A cozy place with a magnificent view. Since this coming 22nd of August will be my last day at NLA, I was thinking to invite my lovely bro Akir to join us.

A day before the dinner, Akir rang me and he wanted to ask for my permission to allow his Manager a.k.a. my former lover hehehehe Faizal to join us. I was told he really insisted to join us after finding out about my resignation.

It was a dinner that I will never forget for the rest of my life cos I had the thought to take Faizal to the place long time back before we broke off. Since I will be leaving NLA very very soon... what the heck!


















We left the place around 11pm and after an hour later Akir rang me again. He wanted to have a drink with me and continue our conversation. I gave my consent provided it must be near to my house. I chose Hamedia at Desa Pandan. Akir, Faizal and I sat there chatting until half past three then I have to make a move.

No comments:

Post a Comment