Monday, July 27, 2009

Syaffieq's wedding ~ Akad Nikah ...dated 25.07.2009

My journey to Ipoh started after I fetched my cousin Abe from KL sentral. He flew all the way from Germany to attend his brother's wedding. We were supposed to get our arse to Ipoh early in the morning but due to his plan B we had to postponed it later that evening around 2pm. We arrived Ipoh approximately at half past 4. Alhamdulillah the journey to Ipoh went smooth and easy.

My aunt called me several times the day I left KL to remind me not to be late for they are having 'kenduri' in the evening after maghrib prayers. Thanked god my mission accomplished brilliantly! End of first chapter of the wedding story.

The next day, we were expecting more of my relatives coming over from all over places including Singapore. It's good to have such a huge reunion after so long. It is sad to know that my cousin dear Wawa and also cousin Ida (who is expecting her second baby couldnt make it to the wedding). Anyway, with the posted photos I hope it could ease their regrets for not being able to attend the wedding. Cheers!











Alhamdulillah they were pronounced husband and wife after the Asar prayers on Friday evening.

After the 'Akad nikah', we were invited to the groom's house for tea.










Wish both of them happy forever and ever till death do their part... (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment