Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ABP 2008 at Genting

Going to Genting last weekend with my three other cousins to watch Anugerah Bintang Popular 2008 by Berita Harian was absolutely the right time to put on my jacket that i have kept for quite sometimes in the closet. I guess if my jacket can talk, it probably says 'Let me out! let me out! let me out!'.



We head off to Genting from KL in the evening, approximately half past five. It was pouring down heavily on our way to Genting. Alhamdulillah everything goes well until we reached the top in spite of our little disappointment in finding 'Pau kacang merah'. It was so frustrating to know that all the petrol station along the way no longer selling the yummie pau anymore. We were so hungry and to make thing even worst it was chucking down outside the window. How awful we were...




The crowds were queuing to enter the hall outside the main entrance when all of a sudden the rain was pouring down heavily. We managed to sneak in and right before the entrance I saw Ramli MS was sitting and chatting with a lady. I approached him and we took photo together. Inside the hall we sat next to the main stairs where the celebrities will walk down to their place from the main entrance and therefore, big round of applause to K.Nor for finding such a strategic place for us.

It was funny to think how childish we were waiting for the celebrities to walk down the stairs. My cousin even took off her shoes and climbed up the seats to get a good angle to snap some photos. I just sat on my seat with Lya. From the seat, Lya kept on shouting to any of her favourite celebrities passed by and the best part of all most of them heard her calling their name coz they did turn to her. She was so excited every time they turned to her and waved her.



Just to add something. I met Zefri there. He seemed busy and wish him well.

No comments:

Post a Comment