Sunday, April 19, 2009

My wishes....

What would you do if your blog hits 1 million visitors? Believe it or not Ashton Kutcher's blog did hit 1 million visitors and he even beats CNN for the record. Gosh! unbelievable... Anyway, What I read in the Internet. He did paste Demi's a** in his blog and he even did whatever thing he could do to beat CNN. Cheeky boy.

Everybody has their own purpose and agenda to start their own blog. Blog has become a medium for us to voice up anything we want. The more we read the more knowledgeable we are. Sharing thoughts and experiences with strangers or giving travellers tips to others in our blog are simply genius thing to do. What I do is just keep on talking incessantly and I just love to talk. What ever thing that crossed my mind I will put it into a sentence.

21st April is my birthday. It's gonna be my 30th birthday. Gosh! I hate that number and time flies really quick. I wish I can stay 17teen forever and ever and ever despite the fact I know I cant :p









Here are my birthday wishes for this year.

1. I wish to have a bouquet of roses from the bloke that I admire. Ah! I wish.
2. Indulgence Choc Cake from Secret Recipi yummiieeee
3. 2 nights stay at Genting Highlands
4. RM300 voucher of M.A.C.



5. Spa treatment (if possible the one that includes wrinkle treatment hehehe)
6. I'm running out of perfume.Therefore, another voucher of RM500 will be just
great! huhu
7. Birthday wishes from Y.W.H. at 12 midnight will be my dream comes true. Call
me ... call me ... call me...



8. Karaoke...
9. A new bf hehehe
10.Candle light dinner with Ahsraf Muslim auw!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday,

    Tepon aku problem. Huhu. Anyway selamat panjang umur, semoga sihat selalu dan dimurahkan rezeki. Take care

    ReplyDelete