Saturday, April 4, 2009

Akademi Fantasia 7

Last fortnight, I went to watch the concert live with my cousin K.Nor and my office mates K.Zu & K.Zah.



This season they have chosen few talented people which in my thoughts, have their own uniqueness for instance Hafiz whom to me is born to be a superstar with his ability and capability to perform and deliver a high class of showmanship,thus not only depending on his nice to hear tone.

Having been a wife to a famous & well established singer Zul(2by2) and being a sister to a famous boyband singer Tomok are the competitive advantage belong to Isma.On top of that, with her 'never failed me' performance made her the most chosen participant among the voters. Looking at her perform, you will be surprised to know she is a mum to 5 children. Go! Mummy.

On the third ranking, participant named Aril has her own uniqueness. I do agree with Dato' Khadijah Ibrahim's statement that we are looking at the new born Korean singer from Malaysia when we look at Aril. I left school years ago, so I am not aware of the latest trend among the teenagers nowadays when they talk about shuffle dance and bla..bla..bla... I guess, he will get most votes from the teenagers coz I think Aril is cute.



Tonight, once again I'm going to watch the live AF concert. My cousins and I will snap as much as we can few photos. Perhaps, none of the crews will catch us tonight coz we are not allowed to take any photos during the show. Good bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment