Saturday, March 14, 2009

Evil Demon Bloke

Frustration! That is all I can describe about my feelings at the moment. It hurts when nobody actually acknowledge your hard work and devotion towards the responsibility given to you. Even wicked, when you have to listen to freaking annoying sarcastic words from your boss' for all the mistakes that actually came from them.

After the truth revealed yesterday afternoon during my secret meeting with one of my allies. I am looking forward and set for the management meeting that is scheduled on 31st of March 2009. I have a long list of points to be disclosed in the meeting that has been an issue to me. I wont be freaking mad if the matter is not a threat to me as the top management of the company but when others had tresspassing my territory and threaten me incessantly. You are crossing the border and I wont give a damn regardless who they are. I wish I can revealed the internal affairs that caused me a big headache but generally that's about it.

Thanked god, I have my own allies and most important thing. I have a strong back up from one of the Shareholder and pray for the best. I havent stopped cursing the evil demon bloke for being a traitor. I will give him a big lesson when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment