Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The handsome young doc @ the Vet.



I took a day off today coz I deserve one after a long hard day week. I wanted to take my cats to the vet ages ago and finally today, i managed to keep my words. I took my naughty & cunning meow to the vet for treatment



As I step into the building, I went straight to the registration counter. On my right hand side, there were cages ( 6 cages to exact) ready for the puppies & dogs waiting area. Dogs & puppies are not allowed to wander around the hospital freely.

It was my first ever time going to the Vet(it was fully goverment) at Jalan Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. The building was huge and very clean indeed but they should have had provided seats at the waiting places infront of the treatment room. There used to be chairs available at the aisle across the treatment room as I was told by a Chinese lady the owner of the three adorable orange cats. The service also not too bad, it was quick and the environment also to me really high class for a goverment Veterinary Hospital. **** from me.



The operation hours is from Monday to Friday. They are opened for registration as early as 8.45am, their lunch hour is at 12.15pm until 2.15pm and the whole operation ends at 4.15pm. The charges was quite cheap and affordable.So far, I dont have to starve till end of the month after sending all my four cats to the vet.

Most important thing to highlight here. The doctor was the best attraction for me to go to the Vet more often. huhu

1 comment: