Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Evil Warlock hits again!

The air-cond is set at the lowest temperature as possible but still fail to cool down the rising heat produced by the evil warlock. The atmosphere is getting warmer as time goes by. The cool and calm look at my face did provoke him to hit me like a tsunami strikes a land. As usual, I got a threat come from the demon during the meeting which is absolutely immature to me.

After the meeting ended today, he personally requested to have a personal talk with me. This time being, I did use my brain before any words came out of my mouth. Basically, the evil demon warlock didnt have any issues to talk about instead of some old lame excuses that really funny to me. The best part of all, all eyes were set to us when we walked out of the room. He obviously trying so hard to dig out some teeny weeny points so that I will accidently disclosed the issues that he tried to discover. I was 10ft ahead of him.

My opinion is, there is nothing to hide from others if you are on the right track but when you are trying so hard to avoid others to know or nervous when someone has found out something or anything. That will give them an idea and impression that there is something fishy going on. We must admit that nobody's perfect in this world and if the mistakes come us, it is evil to passing the bulk to others. Learn something from it, work as a team and move on to the next level. Not playing dirt behind someone's back or bitching behind your team members back. If someone is good acknowledge them and if someone is no good you must know when it is time to let them go and appoint someone who is more capable to carry on the task. you must not let one person affect others job just because that person is your bestfriend's wife. Business is business do not mixed up your personal acquintance affect your performance at work and eventually, affect the organisation as a whole. Avoid office politics and have a healty environment so that everybody's happy to work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment