Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hectic a.k.a. massive a.k.a. insane = me

I've been absolutely busy at work. Mostly because I've been so generous doing others work. In another words, the other person is being too slow in completing tasks given to them. At the end of the day, I ended up with tones and piles of pending works on my desk. Like a volcano erupting with its larva and going to explode any time.

Another outlet is scheduled to be open very very soon. Meaning more and more works waiting to be done. I wanna scream and Boss I need my assistant now pleaseeeeee.... Wish my Boss is reading my blog and please try to dig deep into my heart so that you can understand how stress and awful I am now( I can imagine Fiona now with her sheepish looks). I hate to complaint and whining about my work life coz god knows how many times I will read my post over and over again and the least thing is to remember me whining and whining about life and meaningless life. I want to have a fab life and no worries at all which is almost impossible to achieve in a reality world. The best I can do is to keep on smiling and gigling at all times so that I can stay young longer and if possible forever and ever and ever.

I had a good time chatting with my mate about polygamy which is absolutely no way to most women in this earth and my respect to those who willing to share with others. I will share my thoughts about this sensitive issue in my next post perhaps soon. Till then be good guys.

1 comment: