Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolution + birthday wishes + confusion

I wanted to download my previous journal here in my new blog but I find it quite troublesome and not easy to do because it will require extra effort and time. So, posting my latest journal is the best thing to do coz present is more important than the past. Am I right?

Speaking of the devil, today 9th of January is my mate birthday (Zep). I wish you a very happy birthday and hope all your wishes come true. God bless you friend. I called his mobile just now and to my surprise he’s still at his office having appointment in the middle of the night for photo shooting session. Gosh! He is workaholic. Tomorrow is my office mate birthday too. To Kak Zu, wish you having the best ever birthday celebration. Heard your hubby is coming over all the way from Kulim. Hmm… hope you’ll get your special treat J

Today, I went to my cousin’s house. She was so excited telling me about her company’s annual dinner that will be held tomorrow. The theme will be ‘Wild Wild West”. She told me today that she won’t stay that long during the dinner. Her plan was to grab the door gift then off her go. I guess everybody at her office will drop their jaws down scattered on the floor knowing the fact she won’t be around at the dinner dressed up like she used to be. The funny thing was, even though she has her own mysterious plan but still incessantly asking me what she should wear on that particular day. The fact is, she is not going to be there. She keeps on asking me should she wear the wig, shouldn’t she? I am confused with her. Anyway, I made my point by telling her off that at the end of the day she would wear her wig no matter what I say. So, I’d reckon her to wear her wig. End of story. Help me god! I am confused. Good luck to her anyway.

Wow! It’s already the 9th day we are here in the year 2009. What is my new resolution? Hmm… this is tricky coz I have done most of the thing I wanted to do in life before I reach 30 except for one, obviously. When I was younger, very young and of course so much younger than today…. I have planned to get marry by the age of 27 and the latest will be by the age of 28. I guess, that will be my new resolution for year 2009. To find a boyfriend and to force him to marry me haha… that does sound desperate. Life won’t be interesting if we do not spark our life with some colours and challenges. Perhaps some of us prefer to live in a life that is so dull until you barely have anything to be remembered.

We’ll see how my performance goes this year with my new resolution in relationship. I have a vision to marry a rich man with a face like Brad Pitt (in my dream only).

No comments:

Post a Comment