Saturday, January 17, 2009

Women hate it guys...

How do you feel when the love of your life is taken by a stranger and you have to share him forever? It hurts and most couple end up with divorce. Apparently, it happened to one celebrity couple that had been married for few years ( Abby Abadi and Norman Hakim). As public, you read the news at the celebrity gossip column in the Internet like Cari.com or you might also heard it from another source eg unauthorised CNN at the office or among your friends and family. Whether you like it or not it has been an issue to most of us everyday.

Personally, I do against the idea of polygamy and I do have a bad perception about these women being second wife to a man or having an affair with a married man and etc. I always bare on mind about others' feeling before my self. Men should be loyal to your wife no matter what! It happened to my intimates and I can imagine how disaster a life can be. It doesn't hurt you if you take someone from another someone but it kills your heart you if yours is taken away.

I understand that not all women having special title as second wife are bad and my friend was one of them. She even told her husband to let his first wife to be his first priority in everything. I guess they might have their own reason to get marry.

She told me that she did aware about another person being hurt due to her action marrying someone's husband but why did she still proceed? Was it unavoidable fate? I guess only god knows. Something that is beyond our knowledge and only god knows the reason behind it. She got married at Thailand and both parents of her husband were there as their witnesses. They had to get marry there bcoz my friend (the bride)failed to get her dad to be her wali.

I pray that who ever my husband will be, I hope my marriage wont cause anybody to suffer or even hurt anyone's feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment