Sunday, January 11, 2009

My weekends - 10/1/09

It is 15min to 4am, I've been trying to force my self to sleep but failed. Therefore, I decided to write something here. Lately, I have lack of sleep almost every night and it reminds me of the time when I was at Shah Alam. I had sleeping disorder and I missed almost all classes in the morning. I will stay up until late night and mostly till dawn. May be I think a lot and worry too much about my work at office. I have loads and tons of pending work on my desk. I'm hoping that my request to change the accounting software will be approved. My newly joint company is a brand new company, so in terms of management and work procedures are still under my close observation.

Last Saturday, I took my cousin and her todlers to Taman Rimba Ampang coz we had a plan to have a picnic the next day. So, we went to survey the place that was 10min away from her house. We arrived the place around half past three and after I parked the car, we had to walked for roughly 15min before we reached the spot. The entrance fee was RM1 for adult and foc for children. The place was so much difference than the last time I went there as far as I can remember. The todlers were so excited to get into the stream and so do my cousin and I. After a while there, I came out with an idea to go for a swimming at the pool. We had two choices, one was to go to my cousin's Kak Nor and second was to go to her uncle's at Bukit Indah. After seek for permission, we headed to her uncle's around half past five and we swam until seven. Then had something at her uncle's after that and later went straight home. Actually, after went to Taman Rimba Ampang that evening we had changed our plan not to go there the next day coz we thought the place was inconvenience and troublesome to go as no car was allowed to enter. Meaning, we have to park outside and then enter by foot. I was fun.

Kids are funny and what ever things come out from their mouth are truly and purely honest. On the same day earlier, I took my cousin's todler ( Opia and Dahlia that I called Baby)to a stationery shop to take the things I have ordered for my office work the day before. In the car, I saw how dirty baby's foot was so I asked her what had happened to her foot. Was it the thing from her nose coz I saw her picked her nose at the shop. I told her to use tissue next time if she wants to pick her nose coz it was dirty and unhygienic to pick her nose in public like that and some more she touched my hands after that. She tried to defence herself by saying to me that she threw her thing on the floor after she picked her nose then she picked her nose using her left hand and use her right hand to hold my hand. I was silent for a moment then burst with laugh and keep on giggling until we reached home. Gosh! I can imagine my self having my own kids. Kids are simply genius.

1 comment:

  1. padan lah maid aku tunggu ko tak sampai2..dah pegi mandi tempat lain ropanya...
    baju beli ari tu dah pakai belum??

    ReplyDelete