Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hi! everybody...

This is my very first post. I started writing blog in my friendster some time back in year 2005 when I was abroad. My friend told me how great it was to write a blog and to write what ever things that came across our mind. I guess she was right coz I've been writing ever since then until today. I have several blogs with fewer time to write them due to work commitment and etc. I used to write almost everyday when I was a student but I will try to write more occasionally from today onwards... I hope.. All these while, I have been writing in my friendster blogs for general purpose and I also have some other blogs which I cannot disclose that tuttt...... my cousin suggested me to give my self a try with blogspot. I can see how famous this website to bloggers and I think I like it. First! I need to transfer some of the things I had written in my friendster which is great to be shared with everybody. In the meantime, Hi! to everybody... Welcome to my blogspot!

1 comment:

  1. What tutt har! never tell ppl the address for your tutt blog! HMPH!

    ReplyDelete