Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boss' bday bash at Low Yatt Red Box - 17/7/2009

It was a last minute call I received from K.Azah. I was about to sleep when she called and instructed me to get ready to Karoake approximately at 12am. Ofcourse, I laughed out loud to hear it. I told her, I was ready to sleep and I have put on my night cream just few minutes before she called. What a waste...hehehee

When I arrived, I saw Mr. Nomi was there booking the room for us. Kak Azah has been planning the birthday bash for Mr. Nizam (My COO) since morning at the office. She has planned it with Faizal(The Melati Outlet Manager a.k.a. my former scandal ahaks).Anyway, I thought he couldn't make it to the birthday bash cos when Mr. Nomi did the registration at the counter I was told only 7 people were coming to the party. The list were K.Azah, Mr. Nomi, Azeem, shina(Mr. Nomi companion), Nizam, Jai and I. An hour later, to my surprise Akir and Faizal walked in.

It was fun gathering like that though it was a last minute decision made by everybody. Glad that the party went well and superb.

Happy Birthday Boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment