Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You will never get everything you want....

Lately, I keep on asking myself why can I get what I want and it hurts to let go of something which I obviously know is so important and crucial for me to have because I need it so bad without taking into consideration of the consequences for keeping and having it in my life. Life doesn't always turn out the way we've planned but that doesn't mean we can't have a plan. Having a plan made me a person with a vision so that I can plan my journey and to have a sense of direction where I want to go. We will never know what will happen in the future but we can always predict what will happen to those without plans and visions.

Failure is part of life. What is matter in life is the way you turn the failure into something positive to awake you from your dream and for you not to take things for granted. To make your dream comes true, you have to work on it.

It is not a crime for you to cry or crumble when you face failure or lost but you may become a victim if you keep on dragging and torturing yourself due to the failure. Don't punish yourself and always believe that you deserve something better than what you have lost. Stop cursing your life because it is time for you to move on and for you to step forward into another chapter of your life without looking back the past. Every time you turn your back to the past you might lose your sense of direction or miss the train.

Failure is the process for you to learn to correct the mistake you might have done with or without you realised it. A friend keep on telling me that if I lost something that means I deserve something better than what I have lost. That does motivate me to move on.

Aza Aza Fighting! Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment