Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kerja Kawin 09

Last Sunday, I accompanied my friend Nuara to her friend's wedding at Shah Alam. The wedding was held at Pusat Islam Shah Alam. A simple wedding but lavish in its own way. Congratulation to the bride and the groom.



Later after the wedding at Shah Alam, I suggested Nuara to meet up with Dee. I called Dee using her mobile (I was run out of credit as usual heheheheeee) and told Dee to get ready to be fetched up. I just got my new mobile with a superb camera 3.2 megapixel. Since that I wasn't driving, I keep on snapping photos of myself and it annoyed her hahahaha. Dee, Nuara and I went Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa TTDI Jaya, Shah Alam to have lunch there.




First pic, she didnt say anything but when she saw my second pic... "Yati, ko bleh sudah2 tak?



We left Shah Alam approximately 3pm and then headed to Kompleks Kraf Kuala Lumpur for wedding exhibition.



Underneath are some of the photos taken during my visit to the exhibition for your view. Enjoy....































No comments:

Post a Comment