Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Teratak Kopitiam at Kg Baru

On Saturday evening, my cousin K.Liz rang me. She asked if I would like to join her to a newly opened restaurant located at Jalan Abdullah, Kg Baru. I was told the restaurant is belonged to one of her brother's friend. A chinese oriental kind of restaurant and if chinese is one of your favourite. I guess Teratak Kopitiam is of the kind for you. Must give credit for its strategic location and amazing view from inside the restaurant.








Our pic







An interesting place to hang out with a bunch of friends. Teratak Kopitiam is not only serving chinese food as their main course but instead they do offered western and local food. I was told by the Manager there that they also served Nasi Lemak Goreng which is unusual for us to find else where. I heard of Nasi Lemak but frying the rice is bizarre. Anyway, I ordered western that night. Fish & Chips does remind me of UK.



Dim sum & some of other dishes pic available there...









Another highlight, I reckon you to try the inhouse white coffee which in my opinion as a coffee addict drinker. I really love the coffee... You should try.




Overall, I think for newly opened restaurant they are doing ok! but there are other areas need to be improved in order to be the best among other best restaurants in KL especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment